Holy Spirit Church
The construction of a facility for the care for the elderly, sick and impoverished citizens, called the civic hospital, was in commenced 1340 by the city's judge Chunrat Marchart. After his death in 1341, his widow Margarethe had the work completed and equipped it with rich donations. A part of the building complex of the civil hospital is made up of a hospital church otherwise called the Holy Spirit Church.
Link: PDF zum Herunterladen.